USGA Rule 16-11. The green keeper who cuts the holes should make sure that the Rules of Golf are observed, especially the requirements that the hole-liner shall not exceed *4 1/4 inches in outer diameter and that it be sunk at least one inch below the putting green surface.
The Pat Fork is a great golf gift and conversation piece. Constructed of high quality Stainless Steel, the Pat Fork will become a "must have" of serious golfers everywhere.
The multi-function Pat Fork allows an official (4.25 inches) *REGULATION SIZE putting opening, which can be used while waiting to putt during a round of golf, or during a quick practice session, while awaiting your next round of golf.
A secondary use of the Pat Fork is it's perfect design as a divot repair tool.
The Pat Fork is priced perfectly for impulse or replacement buyers, and makes a great gift for golf fans and those purchasing for golfers in their life! Pat Fork is conveniently packaged for individual display or point of purchase areas of your retail establishment. Currently available by convenient master case lots. Available for immediate shipment.
- Official USGA Regulation Size Hole Opening of 4.25 inches!
- Great Item for any Golfing or Souvenir GIFT SHOP!
- High Quality Stainless Steel Construction
- Serves as a Divot Remover as well.
- Great for a gprivate wayh to improve you golf score!!
- Fun prize for Golf Tournaments and Raffles!
- Unique promotional tool for your favorite customers!
- Patented product, with no copy-cat imitations!!
- United States Patent Number 29/112,808
- Japanese Patent Number 2585920
Unlike ordinary golf gifts, (multi-ball packs, key chains, etc.) Pat Fork is a serious Golfer's tool. It's unique design, and multi-use places Pat Fork apart from old fashioned golf "trinkets".(Pictured at left!)
Pat Fork stands out from the current crowd of traditional golf items, and is the Perfect Gift Idea!!